|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Legal|
|Salary||£18000 — £20000 per annum|
|Date||7 March 2013|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a legal support professional to join a dynamic and friendly family office law firm based in the heart of London.
You will become a part of a close-nit team, and will be able to get really involved in project and client work, translation, office management and facilities. You will be a first point of contact and will have to answer the company’s main line as well as deal with any enquires and direct them accordingly. You will be responsible for all organisational administrative duties, communication with IT and network providers, some bookkeeping, invoicing and legal casher responsibilities (any Quick Books or Sage line 50 experience is a plus), legal documents proofreading and typing, translation and interpreting.
Hours will be 3:00pm – 8:00pm, five days a week, on a part time basis.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have strong communication skills in English and Russian (both written and spoken)
• Have excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Be an efficient and helpful member of the team, with a willingness to get involved
• Be hard-working, intelligent and self-motivated
• Be responsible and reliable, and able to work under pressure
• Ideally will have some legal secretary experience in a professional UK based company
• Any legal exposure is an advantage (courses or education), as you will be given an opportunity to develop within the company with the time
To apply, please send your CV !!!