|Salary||32000 — 36000|
|Package||Benefits and performnce related bonus structure|
|Date||7 August 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a legal professional, who has some support legal experience, good understanding of the UK business culture and preferably some experience in venture funds.
You will be working for an office of a businessman, who is currently investing in internet venture funds. So you will be helping with contracts drafting and preparation, legal advice and execution of the projects. You will be working alongside the MD and a Project Manager and you will be given a lot of responsibility. As it is a small company, you will be able to get really involved and broaden your professional experience.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– Experience as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant;
– Educated in the UK, not necessarily fully qualified;
– Great English written and writing skills, as well as Russian is highly preferred;
– Experience/knowledge of working with venture funds is a key, preferably with internet based projects;
– Excellent communication skills and desire to get really involved.
Sounds like you? Please apply right now!