|Salary||£40000 — £50000 per annum|
|Package||Plus Benefits and Bonus Structure|
|Date||3 June 2013|
This is a great opportunity for a top calibre Legal Professional, who is qualified/has strong experience in Commercial and Corporate Law in the UK and who would like to settle into a great hands-on position within a private wealth management office in the heart of London.
You will be responsible for:
– Evaluating various business opportunities;
– Drafting Term Sheets, Agreements, and finalising Purchase Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, Concession Agreements etc. with support of management, outsourced lawyers and business partners.
– Drawing long term strategies in various litigations.
– Negotiating of settlements out of court, closely liaising with outsourced lawyers.
– Drafting various correspondences of the holding company as well as other group companies.
– Checking weekly legal reports sent by the group operational companies.
– Preparing presentations on various legal issues as and when required.
– Taking part in the Board meetings.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– Legal professional qualified in the UK ideally
– Have sound experience in corporate and commercial law
– Private Office experience is a bonus
– Ability to work on your own initiative and search for ways to improve processes
– Ability to work in a close-nit team
If you are interested, please apply right now!