|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Legal|
|Salary||£25000 — £30000 per annum|
|Date||9 April 2013|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an administrative professional to join a dynamic and friendly family office law firm based in the heart of London.
You will become a part of a close-nit team, and will be able to get really involved in project and client work – appointments and invoicing, translation, office management and facilities. You will be a first point of contact and will have to answer the company’s main line as well as deal with any enquires and direct them accordingly. You will be responsible for all organisational administrative duties, communication with IT and network providers, some bookkeeping, invoicing and legal casher responsibilities (any Quick Books or Sage line 50 experience is a plus), legal documents proofreading and typing, translation and interpreting.
Hours will be 9:00am – 6:00pm, five days a week, on a permanent full time basis.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have strong communication skills and well spoken English and Russian
• Have excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
• Be an efficient and helpful member of the team, with a willingness to get involved
• Be hard-working, intelligent and self-motivated
• Be responsible and reliable, and able to work under pressure
• Ideally will have some legal secretary experience/administrative UK experience in a professional UK based company
• A professional degree is highly preferred