Would you like to try your lack in a different country? Would you relocate to a beautiful Amsterdam for the right opportunity within HR, Learning and Development department for an international corporation?
- Mapping the training and development needs in the organization and pro-actively advice both management and staff.
- Take care of the registration of training activities and monitoring / reporting on training participation and cost versus budgets.
- Maintain and source the contacts with training agencies and trainers and ensure a good price-quality level fitting budgets for development.
- Ensure coaching, advising and training of managers, make analyses, monitor, and report progress.
- Take care of all bookings, confirmations and registrations in relation to development.
- Develop and implement Performance and Competence base management.
- Develop effective induction programmes.
- Provide general support related to the development issues.
- Experience field of in training and development;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint;
- Higher Education preferably in Human Recourses Management.