|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Legal|
|Date||23 October 2013|
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Latvian speaking support professional to join a dynamic and friendly financial services firm based in the heart of London.
You will become a part of a close-nit team, supporting on the executive level the CEO as well as providing administrative team support to the investment managers, analysts and other financial services professionals. You will also be required to work with Latvian law documents, review, translate them from/to Russian and assist the CEO in any legal-related queries. You might be required to travel to Riga on several occasions as well as working longer hours and/r weekends. This is an opportunity for a confident, well-spoken and professional candidate to work with a highly successful businessman and HNWI in a fashionable part of London.
The Latvian Speaking PA will be/have:
• Strong communication skills in Latvian, English and Russian (all fluent both written and spoken);
• Law degree;
• Previous experience and willingness to be EA;
• Ability and willingness to travel to Latvia on ad-hoc basis;
• Strong time management skills and ability to work on your own initiative;
• Professional manner and ability to liaise with top class executives in the UK and Latvia;
• Willingness to get involved and grow within the firm;