|Industry||Other, Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Salary||£30000 — £40000 per annum|
|Package||Negotiable salary for the right candidate|
|Date||14 October 2011|
This is an excellent opportunity for a diverse, experienced and entrepreneurial candidate with solid exposure into high-tech stoneware products distribution to join a rapidly growing firm in London.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining a long-term relationship with the key customers by providing on-going support and customer contact in order to satisfy their needs and deliver the orders in the most accurate manner.
Your duties will include:
• Participation in the development of the distribution for high-tech stoneware products, including market research, new ideas generation
• Client acquisition in the UK and abroad, including corporate pitches
• Contract and package negotiations
• Participation in the marketing-related activities
• On-going client relationship management
• Administration of the orders processing activities and monitoring of the deadlines and the quality of customer service team
• Preparation and attendance at corporate trade shows, exhibitions, product presentations, conferences,
• Preparation of documents for meetings and business trips
• Involvement in product development
To be selected you must:
• Hold a BA in Business Studies
• Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to succeed
• NB! Selling experience to ceramics’ ‘high end ‘ wholesalers is highly preferred
• Have solid international experience within ceramics/stoneware products distribution
• Be an excellent communicator with confident manner
• Be professional, flexible and out-going
If this sounds ideal, then apply right now!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!