|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£20000 — £25000 per annum|
|Date||31 March 2016|
We have a brilliant opportunity for a dynamic, driven and enthusiastic Russian speaking Personal Assistant to work on a permanent, long-term basis for a well-established global business with their head office based in Stansted. You will be responsible for extensive travel arrangements, scheduling and attending meetings, diary management, preparing presentations and liaising with clients and third-party suppliers. In return, you will be a part of an international company with a chance to be involved in the exciting projects and opportunity to progress professionally in the business administration field.
Ideal Junior Russian Speaking Personal Assistant to CEO will be/ have:
• Fluent Russian and English languages
• 2+ years’ experience as a Personal Assistant/Administrator in the UK
• High working ethics and willingness to work extra hours
• Stress resilient, positive and flexible
• Long-term commitment
• Willing to be based in Stansted area, candidates who live within the commutable distance will be given the preference
To apply, please send us your CV at your earliest convenience.