|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Financial Services|
|Salary||£18000 — £20000 per annum|
|Date||9 December 2015|
Are you a Russian Speaker? Do you have some administrative experience working within an office environment and would now like to develop professionally? We are now looking for a bright junior Russian Speaking PA to one of the Directors to join a family feel team of the investment fund in the heart of Mayfair!
As a Russian Speaking PA to Director you will be involved in all aspects of administrative support (receiving and dealing with calls, emails and queries), managing the diary, arranging appointments and booking flights/accommodation for the Director. You will be required to attend high profile meetings, take minutes, travel with the Director when required. The role will be 50% business and 50% private support. You must be confident to liaise with stakeholders, C-level Executives across the globe and other relevant institutional partners of this investment fund, be flexible to undertake other ad hoc office duties and act as a “gate keeper” for the Director. In return, you will have outstanding career opportunities and could even become the Director in a long run.
Russian Speaking PA to Director will:
• Be a fluent Russian and English Speaker;
• Hold at least BA from UK recognised university, preferably within business administration;
• Possess excellent organisational, multi-tasking and communication skills;
• Have 6+ months minimum of general office administration experience, preferably within financial services;
• Quick learner, flexible and hard-working;
Please apply today with your CV! Only applicants with no visa restrictions will be considered.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!