|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£30 000 — £40000 per annum|
|Date||25 October 2018|
Office: Medium size international team. Languages used mostly English, Russian.
Reporting to all family members.
– Extensive diary management, organising internal and external meetings with various parties
– Arrange full spectrum of first class travel services: taxis, chauffeurs, airport “Meet and greet” services, air and train tickets, accommodation, conferencing facilities
– Help with visa and passport applications including assistance with general immigration matters
– Expenses administration with a sharp eye on tax implications
– Organise couriers, taxis, restaurant bookings
– Organising corporate and private events at VIP level
– Project Management/Support at various stages of business’ ‘life cycle’
– Assistance with preparing documents: editing, printing, scanning, binding, filing
– Personal support to the Principles and their family members as and when required
– Providing refreshments and arranging occasional lunch and dinner catering in the office – other organisational duties
– Assistance to Operations Manager and working in tandem with a Senior PA within the executive team is also required
On a private support side:
– Family – Some private household management, arranging doctor and dentist appointments, restaurant reservations, purchasing from boutiques and arranging deliveries to UK from abroad, source candidates for household staff, liaise with child’s school for various matters, liaise with / arrange private tutors.
– Administrative – Maintaining updated and well-organised transaction and corporate files and records, answering the phone, meeting and greeting guests, serving refreshments during meetings as required and ensuring the office is always immaculate, general administration, booking travel, arranging visas, arranging couriers, some diary management and arranging meetings, maintaining extensive contacts database, maintaining manual and shared computer filing systems correctly.
– Property management – The main contact for private properties based in the UK and Europe, overseeing maintenance visits and all administrative tasks related to the households, a good level of spoken and written French is an advantage.
Required behaviours and experience:
– Friendly and intelligent with excellent work ethic
– Professional appearance at all times
– Excellent time keeping and organisational skills are essential
– Anticipate needs and act independently
– “Can do” attitude
– An ability to work under pressure and be a good team player
– An ability to protect the reputation and integrity of others through strict confidentiality
– Flexible approach to working hours
– Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential
– Previous experience of 3+ years in a similar top level support role