|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£25000 — £32000 per annum|
|Date||5 September 2013|
Do you have an experience in administration and want to develop your career in this path? This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced PA to become an assistant to EA to CEO in big international company based in Central London. This is a great chance to learn about the industry and develop your career in a vibrant and busy environment. You will be the first point of contact to the Executive Assistant, where your duties will include organising and filling correspondence, booking holidays, managing diary, arranging travelling, booking meetings, etc. The position requires being very bright and flexible person who will be enthusiastic about the job, willing to work longer hours and be fully involved in the role.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
• Extensive administration experience in the UK
• Fluency in Russian and English
• Strong IT skills: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
• Flexible , enthusiastic and willing to work
• Strong organisational skills and eye to details
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are interested, please apply right now!