|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£18000 — £22000 per annum|
|Package||9-12 Month Maternity Cover|
|Date||29 February 2016|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced office assistant to join this financial services firm based in West End. You will be providing administrative support to the team and senior PA, organising the workload, dealing with filing systems, completing various ad hoc duties as and when requested. The role will suit someone who is capable of dealing with stressful situations and ever-changing environment. In addition, as Junior Office Assistant you will be required to deal with confidential information, therefore, high integrity is considered as one of the most important personal qualities for this role. In return, you will become a part of professional, accomplished and dynamic team and will be able to learn new things on a daily basis.
Ideal Junior Office Assistant you will be/have:
– At least 6-12 months of office-based experience in London;
– Hold a degree from the UK university;
– Highest standard fluency in English;
– Committed can-do approach and flexibility;
– Good communication skills and ability to liaise with top level executives.
Please apply today with your CV!