|Industry||Energy and Natural Resources|
|Salary||25000 — 40000|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||19 August 2011|
Our client, a successful solar investor and developer is now looking for a Junior Solar PV Designer/ Project Engineer. Your main duties will involve assisting the technical manager/project director in planning, specification and design of large-scale solar plants in France, including support in terms of the site survey reports, feasibility studies as well as the design of PV solar systems. You might also be required to visit site before and after installation.
To be successful, you must:
• Hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering (or within renewable energy discipline)
• Have technical skills and solid understanding of PV design
• Knowledge of large-scale PV design and installation
• Excellent IT skills, including aided design software and solar design tools (e.g TSol / PVSyst)
• Fluency in both French as well as English
• Knowledge of ISO10110
• CAD experience
If that suits your experience and expectations, then apply right now by sending your CV with ref PE FR Neg RSI to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!