|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Salary||£18000 — £ per annum|
|Package||£18k per annum, plus paid accommodation and travel for three weeks a month in Russia|
|Date||30 August 2011|
Are you an ambitious, hard-working and enthusiastic graduate with some administrative experience and passion for beauty and spa industry? Then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
Our client is looking for a bright candidate with potential who would like to learn and develop within spa industry. The position will require the person to be based 3 weeks in the South of Russia (accommodation and expenses are paid) and 1 week in London. The candidate will be working on two spa development projects in Russia and one in the UK in terms of basic marketing and administrative support, translation, client-meetings, etc.
The position has a potential to become a SPA Manager for a boutique firm in London in 2 years time on the basis that the training and development process was completed successfully.
The right candidate must:
• Be willing to work 3 weeks abroad and 1 week in the UK (preferably have dual Russian and British citizenship),
• Be fluent in both Russian and English,
• Possess strong interest in SPA industry,
• Have some admin/PA/translation experience either in Russia or in the UK,
• Be enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working,
• Great presentation is the key due to a high volume of client meetings.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com with the deadline to be 2nd of September