Our client is a top level financial consultancy based in the heart of London and offering various range of corporate, financial and professional services for the clients based all over the world. They are currently looking for a top calibre bright and willing junior finance professional to join their fast-growing team.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with bookkeeping, financial monitoring, management and reporting, and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel.
- Assisting with reporting, accounting and compliance, pursuant to regulatory and legal requirements, including taxation, payroll (including taxes and social security), annual reports, accounting and financial statements.
- Building effective working relationships internally and with external service providers.
- Other areas of responsibility include office operations, insurance and major supplier relationships.
- University graduate from a recognised institution with a lower second degree or above.
- Semi-qualified or started or willing to pursue a professional accounting qualification of ACA or ACCA or CIMA.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years’ experience within a Finance / Treasury / Audit Department.
- Organized and able to handle a wide range of responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- IT literate with strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge. Working knowledge of SAGE will be useful.
- Languages: English and Russian – both at professional level.
Want to join a friendly fast-growing and developing team of top-notch professionals? Then apply now!