|Industry||IT, Other, Property and Real Estate, Technical|
|Salary||£35000 — £45000 per annum|
|Package||Salary and package could be negotiable|
|Date||14 March 2014|
This is a great opportunity for a Russian speaking IT and new technology savvy professional with experience in managing projects and ability to manage a high tech ‘smart house’ estate in the heart of London. It is a unique role, where you can develop professionally and secure a life-long ambition to become a part of high profile team.
Your responsibilities will be varied and will include:
– Managing all aspects of the ‘smart house’ technology, executed to the highest standard
– Monitoring, checking and arranging all household appliances, interacted into one system
– Liaising with third party suppliers regarding any changes, faults, checks
– Budgeting any further developments within the system
– Liaising with Principal and Management team on daily basis
– Working along-side the Household team and arranging meetings, training, updates
– Manage other aspects of the Household – taking active part in organising events, managing household personnel, monitoring progress on various household related projects, negotiating with suppliers, taking part in overall budgeting processes, coordinating various building and maintenance activities etc.
– Reporting to the Principal
– Making suggestions on various improvements
Ideally, you will be/have:
– Practical knowledge working with IT, hardware, household appliances, new technology gadgets etc.
– Sound understanding of all aspects of ‘smart house’ new technology. Ability to understand minor problems, identify them, advice on repairs, changes etc.
– Ability to organise household processes – hands-on experience and flexible approach to any household related task
– Great Project Management skills
– UK/EU driving license is desirable
– Confident, assertive, flexible, diplomatic, trustworthy
– Professional manner at all times
– Fluent Russian and English
– EU/UK passport or UK working visa
– Long-term commitment for the role
Become a part of something exciting, innovative and work with an amazing team. Apply right now!