This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to join an international media company based in the heart of London. You will need to be a Russian and English speaking professional with and engineering degree and sound experience in the field, hands-on approach and capability to undertake various projects.
You will be based in the office in Central London most of the time and will be concentrating on the following responsibilities:
- Installing equipment used for transmitting wired phone, cellular, cable and broadband data with tight deadlines
- Installing, arranging, testing and monitoring equipment for broadcasting media events
- Installing, arranging, testing and monitoring IT office based equipment (computers, laptops, phones), applauding computer softwares, arranging software updates, advising on suitable computer and other electronics upgrades
- Monitoring and adjusting company web-site, arranging web-site updates, liaising with web-designers regarding any web-site issues
- Assisting colleagues with any IT, telecoms, broadcasting equipment and other office based electronics
You will be/have:
- Degree in Engineering from the UK, EU or Eastern European based University
- Sound experience in a similar role
- Fluent Russian and English languages
- Ability to work within deadlines with various equipment – telecoms, broadcasting, IT, cable, wires, wireless equipment etc.
- Be a great help to the team within every day IT and web-site related matters
- Committed, organised, trustworthy, adaptable, capable!
Sounds like you? Please apply ASAP!