|Salary||£24000 — £25000 per annum|
|Package||Discretionary bonus structure available|
|Date||15 October 2018|
Very interesting and exited opportunity for a recent finance graduate to join the start-up Investment Fund in the Wine and Spirits industry.
Our client is looking for an Investment Analyst for a full-time position who is eager to learn and grow within the role.
This role is perfect for you if you are looking for:
• In the initial stages the Investment Analyst will be involved in details of fund set-up working with the fund managers and third-party service providers in driving the process of structuring the fund. He/she will also be involved in drafting the Investment Memorandum and the presentations to the potential limited partners.
• As the Fund starts running, the Investment analyst will provide research and information to help the Fund managers make intelligent decisions and follow up with operational execution of the decisions. Typical tasks include:
• Regularly meeting with fund managers to discuss financial and operational matters
• Researching investment situations
• Working with purchasing team to secure required supply
• Following up with the sales of the inventory through IT system
• Preparing communication reports for limited partners
• Keeping up-to-date knowledge about the wine and spirits markets
Key Requirements from you:
• Familiarity with the basics of Finance and Accounting
• The person would demonstrate a strong interest in learning and understanding emerging Wine and Spirits industry trends and, specifically, changing consumer preferences
• A recent graduate from the top UK based University who is keen to start their career
• Confidence, determination, and self-motivation
• Research skills
• An interest in current affairs
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Modeling skills in Excel
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Team working skills
• Excellent c communication skills, including ability to make executive-level presentations
• Good PowerPoint skills
Please apply now!
NB! Unfortunately, no sponsorship available. Please ensure you have the right to work in the UK.