|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Other|
|Salary||£17 — £30 per hour|
|Package||Part-time 'on call' contract work with benefits of free time in between of projects|
|Date||19 February 2013|
This is a gret opportunity for a candidate with Great Russian translation and interpreting skills (in Russian-English and English-Russian) to start a contract job with one of the most influential and highly professional dynamic businessmen from Russia.
You will be required to interpret for him simuntaniously at the meetings, so you will be required to work when he is travelling to the UK – about 2 times a month for 1-2 weeks, and then you will have some off-work time. So ideally the job will suit someone who is looking for a part-time on-going project based work – from time to time when required. Also you will have some translation responsibilities – documents, contracts, correspondence etc. You might also be asked to assist him and his family with any ‘life in the UK’ consultancy and advice, bookings and arranging meetings etc.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– Living in Surrey or very nearby – GU25, so you can arrive at meetings quickly on short notice
– Looking for a project part-time work – have to be able to e.g. work for 5 long days and then not to have work for a few weeks. Will be very suitable for a mum-returner and/or a freelancer
– Great interpreting skills – Russian into English and English into Russian
– Great translation skills – Russian into English and English into Russian
– Some assistant/PA experience or experience of working with a Russian boss would be a bonus
– Trustworthy and reliable
If it sounds like you, please send us your CV ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!