|Industry||Sales, Marketing and PR|
|Date||11 October 2013|
This is an amazing opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic sales person to join a close-nit professional and fun team, based in Central London. Our client is one of the leading international conference organisers and they, who are seeking to hire a Russian Speaking Delegate Sales Executive with an excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills. The role will involve constant communication with already existing clients, attending international business trips, increasing sales revenues along the way, updating the databases, and promoting the products that the company offers.
The successful candidate will be a professional and goal oriented individual who is looking for a step up in their sales career, with some sales experience and a successful track record. You will be confident and a strong communicator in both Russian and English languages who will drive on success and results. In return you will work for one of the leading conference organisers in the world and become a part of an ambitious and exciting team, where progression and development is offered for the right person.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– Fluent Russian and English languages
– Educated to a degree level
– Computer literacy (EXCEL & OUTLOOK)
– 3-6 month sales experience (B2B, B2C) is preferable but not essential
– Excellent telephone manner and communication skills & strong negotiation skills
– A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business
– Willing to travel internationally
– Able to demonstrate high level of effective telephone sales activity
– Flexible, able to work across multiple projects and perform under pressure
– Results focused
– Team player in addition to working on own initiative
Sounds like you? Then apply right this moment!