|Salary||£45000 — £55000 per annum|
|Date||11 December 2014|
We have a thrilling opportunity for an experienced UK qualified Interior Design Project Manager to supervise a large high-end residential project from initial phase of obtaining permits through design to construction and completion.
As Interior Design Project Manager you will play a crucial role in delivery of a large scale interior design project and will be the first point of contact to the main investor. You will be working alongside a small team and together with the MD of this interior design firm will be responsible for the smooth running of the project. You will working on interior design plans, space planning, master planning and blue prints, will be working with outsourced design teams, architects, engineers and subcontractors and will be liaising with all the parties on interior design matters as well as together with MD coordinating the specifications for refurbishment work, managing subcontractors and maintaining budgets and expenditures. As Interior Design Project Manager, you will also be required to make sure all the work is strictly compliant with local building regulations and H&S standards.
To be selected Interior Design Project Manager you must have/be:
• Successfully completed at least two high-end residential projects in London/the UK;
• Solid knowledge of the residential interior design stages;
• A high level of technical understanding and ability to manage multiple teams simultaneously;
• UK-recognised interior design qualifications and extensive knowledge of UK building standards;
• Excellent communication and time management skills;
• Fluent in English with fluency in Russian considered as highly advantageous.