This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Russian Speaking Finance Manager to join a growing family office in the Centre of London. You will be working with a HNW family, managing their accounts and advising on finance related matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annual reports for the management and family members;
- Preparing, monitoring and discussing budgets with management and family members;
- Processing invoices and payments daily for the operations in the UK and Europe;
- Supervising and reviewing the work of household managers in the UK and Europe;
- Advising the family on finance related matters.
The perfect candidate should be/have:
- A qualified or part-qualified accountant – ACCA or CIMA
- Strong financial reporting, accounting, and management accounting skills – sound experience in the UK
- A general understanding of personal taxation matters is preferred
- Experience in dealing with external advisors such as lawyers, accountants, auditors etc.
- Fluency in Russian and English is required – spoken and written
- An ability to juggle a variety of different projects at any one time
- Discreet, well-organised approach
- Flexibility (occasional overtime)
- Excellent communication skills.
A beautiful office, a beautiful close-knit team, an exciting diverse role to really challenge and excite! Apply now!