|Salary||£70000 — £90000 per annum|
|Date||1 November 2018|
Our client is an M&A boutique and private equity advisers. We are looking for an Associate with experience in M&A, Corporate law, and knowledge of the LSE rules. Joining a small specialist team, the successful candidate will be at the centre complex, high-value transactions.
As part of our international team, the successful candidate will be advising on a full range of corporate matters. This broad role will include issues from drafting and negotiating Commercial Contracts to Mergers and Joint Venture issues.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Working on public and private M&A transactions (including many with cross-border elements) and/or equity capital markets transactions
• Advising clients’ board members and shareholders
• Drafting and negotiating contracts and key documents
• Managing matters and reviewing the work of more junior team members
• Writing articles and briefings for internal and external publications
• Contributing to pitches and proposals
• Natural resources experience is an advantage
• Commercially minded with an understanding of commercial priorities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple requests from several internal clients with the ability to take own responsibility and initiative
• Comfortable working autonomously
• Excellent team player
• Fluency in Russian is an advantage.
If this interest you, please apply now!