This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Manager who can undertake a stand-alone role within an international medium size professional services company based in the heart of London.
The HR Manager for the company:
- Sets up and monitors company’s policies and procedures according to the British laws and regulations
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are looking for:
- A flexible and knowledgeable professional who can undertake a stand-alone role, set up new and improve the existing policies and procedures, establish great working relationship at all levels
- HR Management Experience, CIPD qualification
- Sound knowledge of HR policies, procedures, processes etc.
- Flexible, positive, willing and committed attitude to the role and the company
- Ideally, we are looking for a candidate to start ASAP on a three-month contract basis with the possibility to stay permanently
Russian language is a great advantage.
Please apply now!