|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Other|
|Salary||£30000 — £35000 per annum|
|Package||£30-35k per annum depending on experience, plus corporate benefits and bonus structure|
|Date||12 March 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a corporate HR coordinator who has started his/her career in HR and has 1-2 years of experience in the field, preferably in the UK based company.
You would join one of the most prestigious corporate companies in the UK in their HQ in the heart of London, where you will be supporting their HR function and Compensation and Benefits Teams. You will be involved in all HR policies and procedures, processes coordination on daily basis, diary management and transfers for the group, will become the first point of contact regarding the benefits and remuneration queries. Also you will be preparing management reports in online HR system, searching for areas of improvement and will undertake various recruitment and hiring projects on ad-hoc basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a career oriented HR professional, so we need to see:
– 1-2 years HR administrative experience, preferably in the UK and for a large company;
– HR degree, CIPD qualified or part-qualified qualifications;
– Fluent Russian and English – spoken and written;
– Strong IT and Ms World knowledge;
– Superb interpersonal skills;
– Eye to detail and sound HR values;
– Great conflict resolution abilities;
– Initiative and forward thinking.
If you are in the beginning of your HR career, don’t miss out and apply right now!