|Industry||Personal Assistant, Property and Real Estate|
|Date||8 January 2015|
Our client is looking for a professional and highly experienced Household Manager to take on a full-time permanent role at the residence in North London. As Household Manager you will be working with a large household and assisting the principal with any requests. As the principle is highly demanding, the role will suit someone who has been in a similar position working for HNW families for at least 10 years.
• Management of properties worldwide as well as London;
• Management of all household staff (25) in London and those abroad;
• Liaise with sub-contractors as well as supervise ad-hoc maintenance and refurbishing work e.g. electricians, builders, architects, designers;
• Manage all household security;
• Occasionally act as chauffeur;
• Assist with ad hoc requests e.g. flight bookings, hotels, restaurants
• Assist the family on short-haul trips
Ideal Candidate must have/be:
• Fluent level of English is a must
• Minimum of 10 years of experience working as a Household Manager for a HNW family/families in the UK;
• Holder of driving license and experience of driving prestige cars;
• Well-mannered with the ability and expertise to communicate with principal and family;
• Outstanding time-keeping and personnel management skills;
• Flexible with working hours and available 24/7 for any emergencies;
• Stress-resilient with hands-on can-do attitude;
Please apply right now by sending your CV to us!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!