An amazing opportunity raised for a proactive Property Manager to join an international company with the office in Central London. As Property Manager you will be meeting and greeting guests, ensuring a smooth arrival and check-in, deliver excellent customer service and share knowledge of local activities if required. You will be the first point of contact and valuable team member!
Our culture is important to us! We are a diverse bunch, creative and determined to go beyond the brief for our hosts, guests and for each other. We aim to create the best environment possible for them to let their talent shine through.
- To apply our negotiation, sales and analytical skills to put forth the best-suited stay options to any inquiring clients and converting them to paying customers.
- To coordinate and liaise with all related teams in real-time to ensure we secure good quality reservations and that guest resolution is swift and seamless when they encounter issues during their stay.
- To answer all inbound reservations inquiries via email or phone in a timely and professional manner.
- To monitor the reservations and in-stay guest inboxes and phone lines on a ROTA basis.
- To achieve individual and team KPI targets of occupancy and revenue in terms of guest sales.
- To schedule and coordinate guest check-ins in to ensure we provide a superior check-in experience to our guests.
- To achieve individual and team KPI targets of responding to and solving in-stay guest issues via email or phone in a timely and professional manner.
- Following up to a set targeted 5* guest reviews per week.
- Having demonstrable skills of time management and prioritising while managing heavy workload and tasks.
- Working along with management, housekeeping team, updating the schedules for housekeepers.
- Always be personable and sympathetic towards the guest and go above and beyond to provide our guest a 5* experience with creative and efficient problem-solving.
- Working with your team towards bettering our Guest homes in London.
- To work towards achieving collective scores for different service and serving customer delight every stay of the guest’s journey.
- A possibility of organising events in suitable spaces.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours according to bookings schedule
- Salary + commission
- Full-time employment
- Paid calls to be used for communication with guests
- Hard working
- Enthusiastic person with proactive attitude
- Results Driven
- Passionate about hosting and traveling
- Punctuality and good time management skills is very important
- Good knowledge and experience in working with Google docs, Spreadsheet, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of other languages is a benefit
- Experience working in 5* hotels or high-standards environment
An ideal candidate will be a great communicator who is strong in negotiation, but also oriented for excellent results. If time management and setting goals are your strength, you’ve got a chance to join the team of amazing specialists.
It’s Entry Level position. Basic salary plus commission.