|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial, Personal Assistant|
|Salary||£20000 — £30000 per annum|
|Date||4 August 2016|
Our client is looking for a flexible, professional and organized Personal Assistant to work on a full-time basis. You will be helping an UHNW family by performing the duties of a general administrator such as organizing, coordinating and attending meetings, making necessary travel arrangements and diary management. You will also be expected to perform personal PA duties such as booking medical appointments, holidays, personal and charity events, doing errands and dealing with other personal requests. This is a brilliant opportunity as it allows to work from home or any convenient place.
The successful PA will have/be:
– Excellent command of written and spoken English and Russian;
– At least 6 months’ experience of working as a Private PA for HNW clients;
– Well-presented and well-spoken with exceptional manners;
– Great attention to detail and high degree of flexibility;
– Hard-working, adaptable and able to work independently;
– Organizational and communication skills along with ability to multitask;
If it sounds like you, please send us your CV for immediate consideration!