A single family office is looking for a knowledgeable, Russian speaking Property Manager, with experience in overseeing high end homes. The properties are used by the company’s clients and sometimes are rented out. You will need to have the ability to effectively manage several properties simultaneously, being hands on when required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General maintenance planning and supervision (this includes interiors and small items that require repairs)
- Compiling and approval of budgets (projected and actuals) and payment authorization
- Overseeing of refurbishment works
- Setting up and monitoring of various service contracts, such as gardening, maintenance, security etc.
- Purchase planning of relevant supplies for household maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with H&S, fire safety
- Inventories set up and management
- Keeping meticulous records of condition of properties, advise of any damage, how it occurred and undertake relevant actions, such as liaise with insurance, obtain quotes, etc.
- Organising turn key moves between properties for the Company’s Client
- Dealing with leasing and leaseholds of the Company’s client (interaction with landlords)
- Setting up, monitoring and arranging payment of utilities and bills
- Making sure various insurances are in place and renewed in a timely manner
- Compiling user manuals and troubleshooting guides for properties
- Ensuring pet vaccinations are up to date and they are ready to travel
- Keeping the Company’s Client informed of the progress, and communicate any pertinent issues effectively
The above is not an exhaustive list and flexibility and a team player attitude are essential to the role.
Ideally you will be:
- An experience property/luxury estate manager with sound expertise in maintenance projects, budgeting for the projects and organisational matters
- A fluent Russian/English speaker with ability to liaise at all levels
- A committed professional with the team spirit and ‘can do’ flexible attitude
- A trustworthy individual with responsible organised manner of work