Would you like to become a part of this corporate, highly organised and successful head office filled with successful enthusiasts? Would you like to enjoy a lovely Mayfair on your way to work? Then read on!
- Top level executive support to two Senior Partners
- Extensive diary management, organising internal and external meetings with various parties
- Arrange full spectrum of first class travel services: taxis, chauffeurs, airport “Meet and greet” services, air and train tickets, accommodation, conferencing facilities
- Help with visa and passport applications including assistance with general immigration matters
- Expenses administration with a sharp eye on tax implications
- Organise couriers, taxis, restaurant bookings
- Assistance with preparing documents: editing, printing, scanning, binding, filing
- Personal support to Senior Partners and their families as and when required
- Providing refreshments and arranging occasional lunch and dinner catering in the office
- Other general secretarial duties
- Assistance to other members of the executive support team when required
You will be:
- A business-related degree is a great bonus
- 5+ years of executive support experience within an international environment, ideally form a UK based company
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential
- Fluency in Russian (oral and written) is essential
Stylish office, great enthusiastic team, impressive perks, involving role!
Apply right now!