Would you like to work in the heart of the city? Would you like to set up a new office from scratch? Are you passionate about the Oil & Gas industry? We are currently looking for an experienced Hebrew and Russian speaking Office Manager/Administrator to work in the London office of an international Oil & Gas company.
- Setting up the office from scratch, incorporating the company, setting up compliance rules and regulations, arranging the office space
- Documents drafting, reviews, translation, editing
- Providing a complete range of administrative responsibilities as may be required
- Coordinating meetings and associated invitations, agendas, papers, room bookings and catering
- Be first point of contact for the members of the team as well as management based abroad
- Filtering incoming emails, queries, phone calls, and invitations by redirecting or taking forward as appropriate
- Arranging meetings, restaurant bookings, meeting rooms
- Purchasing of office equipment and stationery
- Communicating with the suppliers/contractors and making sure the company gets the best terms and conditions
- Find and set up the relationships with new suppliers/contractors for various projects (office refurbishment, furniture, IT and communication (IT equipment, mobile phone contracts, etc), security equipment, stationery, food supply, etc.
- Control over various office budgets, office accounting and invoicing
- Managing and maintaining executives’ schedules
- Setting up IT operations from scratch, liaising with the IT department in case of technical issues
- Fluent Hebrew, Russian and English
- Educated to degree-level, experience within business administration and ideally business/commercial executive support function
- Client focused approach
- Business savvy and intelligent approach, commercial awareness
- Exceptional organizational abilities along with superb communication skills
- Ability to multitask and perform duties within tight deadlines
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of office equipment
- Experience and understanding of Oil & Gas industry / alternatively, relevant education
If you have an eye for detail, administrative experience and passionate about the industry, get in touch right now! Apply with your current CV to proceed! It’s your chance to enter the competitive industry and shine bright!
You must have a settlement in the UK to apply for this role. No visa sponsorship provided.