|Date||30 March 2016|
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, driven and bright individual with professional services background (finance or legal) to join this well-established venture fund in London.
This is a diverse position and will suit highly hands-on and flexible candidate who is keen to take on responsibility and grow while at the same time performing smaller more routine tasks. As a Hebrew and Russian Speaking Fund Manager you will be responsible for projects and investment deal structuring and negotiations, preparing all the necessary paperwork (legal processing) to seal the deal. You will also get involved in due diligence, project management, will oversee the transactions and monitor the results etc. You will be given a lot of responsibility and will have an opportunity to learn from the best and get really involved in business.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– 5+ year in financial services/legal field with strong interested in venture capital investments;
– EMEA experience with projects concentration in Russia/CIS region;
– Business/Finance/Legal degree from top Russian/EU/UK University(ies);
– Professionalism and ‘can-do’ attitude with strong ambition to succeed;
– Solid understanding of family office type of business/investment fund culture as opposed to corporate world;
– Stress-resilience and ability to multi-task;
– Long-term outlook and willingness to stay in the company for the next 3-5 years;
If it sounds like you, and at this point of your career you would like to develop your practical skills further by getting full responsibility, please apply ASAP by sending your CV us!