|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£45000 — £55000 per annum|
|Date||16 October 2012|
This great opportunity has arisen to become a major player at a developing and extremely successful financial company with operations across Europe.
My client is now looking for an ambitious Head of Internal Audit for their London office, who has an experience and working knowledge of the UK and EU auditing standards, proven record in financial controlling function, IFRS experience and a good technical accounting skills with solid understanding of taxation in EU. Knowledge of financial systems and Excel as well as fluency in Russian and English are also essential.
You will be accountable for all aspects of auditing, financial controlling, and planning.
The purpose of your role will be:
• To make sure that underlying businesses work in compliance with internal procedures and regulatory rules (on both legal and financial side).
• To provide analysis of the Group performance and consolidated reporting to shareholders and the CFO
• To coordinate the audit and review of IFRS & UK GAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements for the Group of the companies
• To develop the control improvements across the Group
• To Liaise with Finance personnel in the regional teams and external auditors across Europe
• Development of policies and procedures for the Group and Head Office
• Implementation and development of best practice financial systems
• Management and development of direct reports
You will be an ambitious, career oriented candidate with ‘can-do’ attitude, ability to liaise on top level, prioritise, report and analyse. You will have to be a good team leader with an ability to inspire and deliver top class results.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!