|Industry||RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||150.000 — 170.000|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||23 March 2011|
Our client, an international solar company, is now expanding the European business into North American region and is looking to recruit Head of EPC to manage and lead US operations. The position is based in New Jersey with required travel across East Coast. Head of EPC will be responsible for managing and supervision of the existing projects as well as new projects, including negotiation of EPC contracts for large-scale PV projects across US region, preparing budgets, due diligence, land lease agreements, cost control efficiency, acquisition of new sites, participation in design, etc.
• Engineering related degree, preferably within renewable energy
• 5+ years of experience in solar plant management, with a proven track record in the development and construction of solar photovoltaic (PV) projects across US
• Solid knowledge of US solar market
• Understanding of permitting, site acquisition, deal negotiation, financial modeling of renewable deals, etc
• Time management skills, ability to multitask, self-motivation and good communication skills
• Willingness and readiness to travel across US
If that suits your experience and expectations, then apply right now by sending your CV with ref HEPC US Neg RSI to firstname.lastname@example.org.