We are looking for a competent, experienced and proactive professional with a solid background in immigration to manage the Chinese Desk of this rapidly growing successful West-End consulting firm. Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with the clients, providing them with exceptional service handling all their immigration enquires.
- Working with HNW private clients advising on the most appropriate visas, including Tier 1 (Investor), Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), ILR and citizenship, etc.
- Constantly updating the knowledge on UK Immigration Law and being aware of any recent changes.
- Preparing, collating and submitting applications on behalf of the clients.
- Ensuring all applications are in line with requirements.
- Attracting new clients by attending industry-specific conferences, events, XXX, etc.
Successful candidate will have/be:
- Speak fluent Chinese and English
- OISC qualified, or hold other relevant qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in immigration in the UK
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail