|Industry||Accountancy, Financial Services|
|Salary||£40000 — £50000 per annum|
|Date||16 October 2012|
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing investment office in London and lead the development of the department and the firm.
You will be working closely with CFO and your responsibilities will include monthly and quarterly consolidated budgeting for the Group of the businesses, direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports, providing advice and technical assistance with cost analysis and budget preparation, work out the unified rules for the budgeting procedures for the Group of companies via actual analysis. You will also get involved in summarizing budgets and submitting recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests, perform cost-benefits analyses and tax optimisation for the businesses.
The right candidate must have/be:
• Knowledge of budgeting, reporting and at least 4 years of budgeting/forecasting experience in London;
• Solid understanding of taxation standards in EU;
• Qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Fluent Russian and English speaker;
• Exposure in working with HNWIs/family offices/investment funds is highly desirable.
Please apply for this role ASAP by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref. HBD 50 LI.