Our client is an exciting and well-established technology company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and causal mobile games worldwide. They are looking for a self-driven Game Designer with an experience in mobile games/apps to join their multicultural creative team. It is a great opportunity for someone who can think outside the box, has leadership skills and can work alongside management and lead the design team to creative new solutions.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Leading game projects through their full cycle, from conception to release.
- Designing game economy, game mechanics, and monetization.
- Creating clear, precise, and complete game design documentation for relevant content and features.
- Communicating and prioritizing game design to relevant stakeholders by facilitating the production process and critical review milestones.
- Liaising and working closely with management, other design team members, publishers and BD team.
- Leading and balance game KPIs based on data analytics and market trend decisions.
- Coming up with new and accurate game themes.
Qualifications & Skills
- Have at least 3 years of game design experience – casual and/or hyper-casual.
- Have experience in developing mobile games/applications.
- Demonstrating a proven knowledge of core-loop, meta-game, game-balance, economy, and monetization models.
- Have a proven history of managing complex design projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Being immersed in the gaming world, know the market and current trends.
- Have proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technology.
- Broad knowledge of games; passion for casual, hyper-causal, mobile, and classic arcade game genres.
- Showing fluency in English.
What is in it for you?
- UK or EU office-based or Remote type of employment – flexible, comfortable set up
- Reliable UK-Based employer with a successful record and developed growing semi-remote international team, positive creative management
- Competitive base salary (negotiable) and motivating bonus structure
- Becoming a part of a team of experienced professionals
- Personal development & further career and financial potential
- Working on exciting and fun projects
- Full-Time with flexibility
- Relocation package available