|Industry||Financial Services, Legal, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£40000 — £80000 per annum|
|Package||Salary negotiable depending on experience, shares and bonus structure is offered to the right candidate|
|Date||8 July 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a professional and bright individual with funds/venture funds experience in new technology and internet to significantly develop his/her career and join a respectful fund as a Deal Maker.
You will be responsible for projects and investment deal structuring and negotiation, preparing all necessary materials and paperwork (legal processing) to seal the deal, due diligence, will manage to project and transactions, as well as monitor results etc. You will be given a lot of responsibility and will have an opportunity to get shares from your arranged deals, so ideally you will be someone who can take risk and manage all stages of the project.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– Internet based project/deal making experience from banking/fund/legal company;
– Business structuring/modelling experience with start-ups companies;
– EMEA experience with projects concentration in Russia/CIS highly preferred;
– Business/Finance/Legal degree from top Russian/EU/UK University(ies);
– Professionalism and ‘can do’ attitude with strong ambition to succeed.
If it sounds like you, and at this point of your career you would like to develop your practical skills further by getting full responsibility, please apply ASAP!
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!