|Industry||Administrative and Secretarial|
|Date||4 November 2013|
Do you speak fluent French? Do you have experience as a PA/EA? Our client is looking for a French speaking PA to join their family office in Knightsbridge. As a French speaking PA/EA you will be joining a friendly team, assisting in all the business matters.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative and operational tasks, including organising business meetings, coordinating and maintaining the diary, supporting the Legal Counsel as well as the Principal of this Family office. Making travel arrangements, managing emails, working with various documents and business correspondence will be among your responsibilities too. You will also be required to liaise with French and American subsidiary on a regular basis, therefore French should be on a native-like level. You will be reporting directly to the Principle.
Ideal French Speaking PA will be/have:
– Native French speaker and fluent English speaker; Russian is a bonus
– 3+ years of administrative experience in the UK, preferably as a PA;
– Great communication skills and confident manner;
– Willingness to learn about the business and get involved; luxury brands
– Determination to achieve high level of work completion.
– Legal background would be a bonus
This is a permanent, long-term role to join an established family office. If you think this is ideal for you, please send your CVs now!