We are looking for an ambitious, diligent and detail-oriented Russian Speaking Financial Investment Analyst with great financial modeling skills to join an ambitious and active investment private office specializing in diverse sectors such as real estate, leisure and hospitality, technology and clean energy with investments from all over the world. They are looking for a Financial Investment Analyst with an open mindset, yet clear head and great financial modeling skills. You will be working alongside the team of experienced executives, legal professionals and finance team where your opinion counts to monitor, sustain and improve existing projects, as well as identify new opportunities worldwide and assess their investment potential. You will be given an opportunity to gain significant and broad exposure to the investment advisory industry as well as opportunities for growth.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Providing analytical support to the existing business units
- Work closely with the Clients’ management teams on providing ongoing analytical support, such as: conducting industry / business-related research, financial modelling, etc.
- Financial modelling and financial analysis
- Build extremely detailed, lean financial models with flexible input and comprehensive capital structure
- Assess local tax regimes (EMEA and CIS, incl. Russia), VAT treatment and other particularities of the local jurisdictions and its impact on the project’s profitability
- Work closely with the internal accounting, legal and tax teams on creating financial models suitable for budgeting purposes
- Undertaking regular reporting and investment performance monitoring
- Draft, prepare and present research results to the management team and the investment committee
- Keep up to date with market developments, and all other developments that can affect the business
- Analyse new investment opportunities for predominantly in private debt/mezzanine financing across Continental Europe and the UK
Requirements for the Candidate:
- Undergraduate (BA) / Graduate degree (MSc) from a top-tier university – engineering/mathematics/finance degree (s) are most welcome!
- Ability to demonstrate advanced analytical capabilities including creating, calculating and interpreting complex financial models: both valuation and trading models
- Designing financial statements, creating sensitivity matrices
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience on a buy-side. Sell-side can also be considered, depending on analytical experience and skills
- 1-3 years working for an Investment Bank, a Consulting company, a Private WM Office, PE fund etc. (transactional services, M&A, etc. – any function where financial modelling was the main job function)
- Passed CFA or in the process of obtaining it – ACA and/or CFA and/or CAIA (preferred)
- English (proficient), highly desirable Russian (native or fluent)
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial drive is a must!