|Industry||Accountancy, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£70000 — £90000 per annum|
|Package||Negotiable salary and package for the rightcandidate|
|Date||10 June 2011|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced top level Financial Controller/CFO to undertake top function within an international aero business with operations in various parts of the world.
Our client is establishing their operations in the UK, and are looking for a financial person to stand at the top of the UK office. The main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Preparation of trial balance, Monthly Management accounts, statutory accounts and reconciliation of the balances generated.
• Submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the consolidation system.
• Preparation and submission of annual budgets and quarterly forecasting to management and reporting system.
• Financial analysis and report generation both internally and for Group
• Participation and input in Monthly Business call with Senior Management team including key stakeholders in the Group function.
• Implementation and control of internal control systems.
• Implementation of group requirements for working capital management – inventory reduction, accounts receivable, cash management.
• Preparation and submission of Corporation Tax, VAT and Intrastat returns to HMRC.
• Joint responsibility with General Manager for all matters relating to further development, strategy and HR.
• Procurement responsibility for key overheads and main contact for bank, auditors, insurances, legal advisors, financial advisors, etc.
• Responsibility for adhering to all regulations and procedures and to ensure financial information is disclosed in accordance with the statutory regulations.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
– ACCA/CIMA or equivalent qualification;
– Strong financial controlling and management experience from medium to large companies experience;
– Solid CV;
– Confident professional approach and ability to get involved in various company matters;
– Aero or related industry experience is highly preferred;
– Ability to travel to work in Stansted on daily basis – someone who lives locally is highly preferred.
– Strong business acumen.
If it sounds like you, please apply ASAP!