This is a great opportunity for a middle level accountant with some exposure into financial management and compliance, fluent Russian language skills and team spirit to join a top tier multi wealth management services base in the heart of London.
You will be/do:
- On the compliance side, liaising with International and UK banks on behalf of the clients, maintains and enhances effective interaction and communication with company’s counterparties (banks, professional firms, other regulated entities), being responsible for maintaining accurate KYC/ AML due diligence records on new and existing counterparts
- Completion of audit files, supervision and finalisation of the audit process
- Cashflow planning and reporting
- Preparation of quarterly, annual and ad hoc management accounts to strict deadlines in the required format
- Liaising with auditors on audit projects in the UK and abroad, supervising the completion of the audit projects
- Reviewing tax computations prepared by external tax consultants in various Tax Jurisdictions
- Reviewing UK VAT returns regular review of the effectiveness of existing accounting systems for group companies and individual clients with the view to improve the process of reporting
- Review of available financing options or suggestion for the new ones in respect of the new business acquisitions or sale
- Evaluation of financial structures in respect of future performance results as well as tax risks for the new/ existing companies of the clients. In particular, structuring of finance provided to the Cypriot companies
- Assisting legal department in preparation of the relevant legal finance documentation for the clients. Ensuring that all changes in the commercial terms of the loans are properly and timely reflected in the amendments to the loan agreements.
- Review of the final drafts of all loan agreements to be signed by the clients and check of accuracy of balances noted
- Assistance in preparation / or review of the flow charts supporting the client’s transactions and assessing necessary measures to provide for the funds flow according to the charts (with initial assistance of FD)
- Coordinating the work of external advisers in the UK and abroad, including tax consultants, auditors and accountants in respect of particular transaction
- Preparation of management financial/ investment reports to the board on investments projects and returns, including report on investments
- Tax structuring of various projects
- Project management
- Regular budget control of various projects
Please apply if you are:
- ACCA or CIMA qualified or partly-qualified
- A solid middle level efficient and highly organised accountant with experience in a similar professional environment in the UK
- Fluent Russian and English language skills
- Exposure and/or sound experience within banking compliance, treasury procedures, international tax, corporate services
- Hardworking, flexible, highly organised with keen eye to detail
- Wiling to join a close nit international team in London office of a large company, happy to become a valuable team member.
Great number of holidays and benefits package on offer, amazing team, exciting role beyond the usual mid- level scope of responsibilities, central London office in a convenient location, long-term opportunities within the company!