|Industry||Accountancy, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||40000 — 50000|
|Package||£40-50k per annum plus bonus structure|
|Date||13 July 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified accounts manager with accounts experience in a retail environment to join a family-feel entrepreneurial high end luxury boutique selling extra exclusive spirits from their Mayfair shop as well as online.
You will be responsible for various accountancy task – budgeting and business planning, taxations and currency consolidation, VAT returns, annual budgets and bank reconciliation etc. Apart from challenging top level responsibilities you will also be managing the payroll, organising stocks and liaising with suppliers, controlling stock etc. So the role will be the most suitable for someone who is very flexible and doesn’t mind dealing with various tasks apart from top class management accounting responsibilities. You will also be required to set up a streamline financial policies and procedures for the business.
This is a sole-standing position and would suit someone who is highly ambitious, energetic and a self-starter.
The role will be suitable for a candidate who:
– Is qualified (CIMA, ACCA, AAT or equiv.), newly qualified;
– Has over 2 years of accounting experience in the UK (accounting retail experience is a must! High end retail brands on CV is preference), including budgeting & forecasting, preparation & analysis of Management Accounts, dealing with stocks and planning taxes and pricing,
– Possess leadership skills and has a high integrity,
– Flexible approach and good technical and communication skills,
– French is highly desirable, but not essential.
If this sounds interesting, apply right now!