|Industry||Accountancy, Hospitality and Customer Service|
|Package||Depending on experience|
|Date||21 February 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a committed, ambitious and diverse finance manager/accountant to join a luxury boutique hotel business with a great potential.
As a Finance Manager you will be handling all aspects of accountancy function initially to trail balance stage only, with potential to lead the entire finance function of the refurbishment project as well as operational accountancy for the boutique hotel in a long term. You will be responsible for bank accounts reconciliation, management of cash flow, general ledger, preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts, assisting with budgeting and forecasting, preparing and submitting VAT returns, taxation and payroll.
This is a sole-standing position and would suit someone who is highly ambitious, energetic and a self-starter.
The role will be suitable for a candidate who is/has:
– Party-qualified in the UK (ACCA, CIMA, AAT);
– Over 3 years of accounting experience in the UK (hotel/leisure industry experience is a must);
– Knowledge of Russian 1C accounting system;
– Fluent in Russian as well as in English;
– Looking for a long-term commitment and has a flexible approach;
– Dynamic, enthusiastic and ambitious.
If this sounds interesting, apply right now!