|Industry||Accountancy, RSI Executive Search|
|Salary||£45000 — £65000 per annum|
|Date||20 January 2012|
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, diverse and experienced professional with a drive to join an exciting start-up firm with global prospects and stable financing.
You will be responsible for:
• Performing project evaluation, business plan assessment and budget planning and forecasting,
• Creating Financial and Accounting Department from scratch, including opening of accounts, recruiting staff and establishing policies and procedures
• Maintaining day-to-day financial control
• Making regular reports on income, expenditure and any variations from budget throughout the budgetary period
• Reporting and accounting as required for regulatory and legal purposes
• Liaising with tax authorities
• Monitoring performance and efficiency
• Ensuring that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times
• To hold responsibility for legal aspects, administration, company insurance, contracts and agreements, legal areas and activities
• In conjunction with the Managing Director inputting to, and collating of long/medium term business plans; assessing the financial implications of new or existing ventures, business modelling and forecasting
• Providing and interpreting financial information
• Analysing change and conducting risk assessment
You must have an accounting or business related degree, be CIMA or ACCA qualified and have experience as a Finance Manager in the UK for at least 3 years. Fluency in Russian and English is essential. You will possess financial analytical skills, ability to liaise on a senior level, prioritise and report effectively.
Become a part of rapidly growing firm and have the outstanding career prospects! Apply right now!
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference FM 50 RSI.
Subscribe to e-mail notifications about new vacancies!