We are now hiring an experienced Head of Financial Controlling for an international investment management provider company based in Central London.
- Exercise financial control over revenue and expenses cycles (business processes) to make sure appropriate controls are in place to deliver budget targets.
- Lead preparation and approval of the annual budget.
- Take overall responsibility for billing and collection functions. Make sure an efficient billing and collection process.
- Take overall responsibility for internal audit function. Plan, organize and manage all internal audit projects.
- Plan, organize and manage ad hoc projects. Ensure timeliness and cost efficiency of assigned projects.
- Lead team of two people – Revenue Controller and Cost Controller.
- Maintain a strong financial control framework, ensure proper implementation of all applicable internal controls, policies and procedures. Propose amendments to existing processes and policies aiming to improve efficiency of financial controls.
Required behaviours and experience:
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Math or similar.
- At least part qualified ACCA.
- Fluent English and Russian Speaker.
- Experience in the audit or internal audit.
- At least 5 years of experience in controlling and reporting roles.
- Hands-on, organized and with solid management skills.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong motivation and work ethics.
- High-level knowledge of IFRS.
- Any knowledge of relevant IT (e.g. accounting systems) is a benefit.
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and other accounting standards is a benefit