|Salary||35000 — 45000|
|Package||£35-40k per annum, depending on experience|
|Date||14 June 2011|
This is a great opportunity for a qualified/partly-qualified finance manager with Russian to join a small, family-feel entrepreneurial company in the heart of London.
You will be responsible for various accountancy task ranging from basic bookkeeping to preparation of management accounts from trail balance, VAT returns, annual budgets and bank reconciliation. You will also be required to set up a streamline financial policies and procedures for the business.
The role will be suitable for a candidate who:
– Is Qualified/partly qualified (CIMA, ACCA, AAT or equiv.),
– Has over 5 years of finance and accountancy related experience in the UK, including Budgeting & forecasting, Preparation & analysis of Management Accounts,
– Has exposure into Experience of Manufacturing Sector,
– Possess leadership skills and has a high integrity,
– Flexible approach and good technical and communication skills,
– Russian language is a highly desirable in addition to fluent English.
If this sounds interesting, apply right now!