This is an excellent opportunity to join a Zug based division of one of the top International Investment
banks, specialising on investment banking and asset management products. Our client is looking for an
experienced Finance Analyst to join their professional team.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Participation in the production of reliable and timely management reporting and analysis in order to provide the information into the consolidated reporting of the Corporate and Investment Banking Division of the company.
- Participation in ensuring the integrity of financial accounting and management information reported by the company in Zug, ensuring that the data is provided in a timely manner, along with all supporting documentation.
- Taking responsibility for reconciliation of Inter-company position and ensuring invoices are correct and sent out within agreed timetable.
- Working with the Head of Tax to ensure accurate and timely reporting of VAT and CIT, in both management and statutory accounts as well as to the relevant tax authorities.
- Working with the global AP team to ensure local invoice owners input invoices to the AP system correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Zug Head of Tax with the information gathering, reviewing and preparation of the VAT calculations and returns.
- Assist with IFRS Consolidation in preparation of monthly GRF and Loans RUR reporting to a parent bank.
- Consolidating and agreeing on the monthly Inter-company position between the company in Zug and other overseas Branches, liaising with other departments to resolve possible disputes and ensure payments made on timely basis.
- To provide input into the statutory financial report and liaise with internal stakeholders as and when required.
- Assist with the production of the monthly submission files to the offices abroad.
- Assist with preparation and presentation of the monthly Analytical Review for Zug entity to Zug CFO and international IFRS.
- Assist in preparation and distribution of the monthly Executive Update to Zug Chief Financial Officer.
- Management of the Cost reporting, Accrual and Prepayment and maintenance of Fixed Asset Register for the employer entity.
- Assist local office with AP related issues, and become primary contact for Global AP team in Zug entity.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and analysis of the financial data as and when required by management.
- Involvement in new product approvals as required by management.
To be considered for the role, you will be/have:
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Excel.
- Basic understanding of Physical Commodities and related hedging products would be beneficial.
- Basic understanding of accounting theory and Financial Statutory Reporting preferred.
- English language is the main requirement for the role, German and/or Russian could be a strong
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to work with multiple teams and ensure deliverables are prioritised and achieved
- Good attention to detail, and keen to learn and develop across the whole Finance spectrum.
What is in it for me?
- You will become a valuable asset of a large international corporation while working within a warm, close-knit team in a pleasant office in Zug.
- Salary and package are negotiable, depending on your experience and expectations.
- You will work closely with the top management team and learn from the best while adding real value and feeling your impact.
- You will have an opportunity to liaise with international offices, occasionally travel abroad and benefit from the diversity of the team.