Our exciting international investor UHNW client is looking to strengthen their London based office team with hiring an In-house Legal Counsel to manage their corporate and transactional investment processes. Their exciting scope of investments range from real estate to renewable energy and exciting new technologies. Diverse expertise guarantee an exciting opportunity to widen your horizons and to gain decisive freedom over various tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of all general in-house documentation, including various contracts and various agreements
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal agreements and service level documentation with external parties (service providers, correspondent banks, etc.) to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Liaise with the regulatory authorities, supporting internal KYC and other compliance requirements
- Negotiate, draft and close a range of development agreements
- Lead project transactions, including project and pipeline purchases
- Structure, negotiate, draft and close project transactions
- Liaison with external corporate services providers to ensure timely provision of corporate documents as and when required, monitoring and advising on formations, maintenance and administration of operating and project or special purpose entities
- Ensuring quality of corporate documentation preparation
- Conduct legal due diligence or equivalent related to the development of projects and relationship between parties
- Manage outside law firms
- Anticipate and guard against legal risks facing the company
- Develop and recommend company policies and positions on legal issues
- Preparation of internal FO legal documentation, including loan and other agreements
- Liaison with the Finance, Operations, Investments and other international divisions of the office, as and when appropriate
- Any other tasks customarily carried out by a Legal Counsel of the company.
We are looking for:
- Ideally, they are looking for a candidate with the similar family office experience and education/experience that enables the knowledge of the UK law
- Russian and English fluent language skills
- Flexible, diligent, responsible, accurate approach
- Intelligence and stress resilience to guarantee effectiveness in various business situations
- Strong communication skills.
Step up, light up and get enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity and an amazing team to get excited about!