|Date||18 August 2014|
Our client, a global leading IT Consultancy Firm, specializing in security and optimization, is now hiring for F5 Certified Technology Specialists. With a firm grip on the biggest clients across UK and Europe, the Central London based Firm is looking for exceptional, fast-learning F5 Engineers.
You will be providing technical assistance on F5 Products to internal and external clients; maximizing network performance by troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization; reviewing, filtering and responding to other technical escalations; identifying root causes and issues; working alongside other engineers, remote support of on-site and off-site engineers; configuring hosted IP voice services; securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access; tackling all assignments and keeping up to date with changing policies and systems.
F5 Certified Network Engineers Must Be/Have;
• Excellent command of English; other languages is a bonus ;
• You must be a F5 Certified Technology Specialist (LTM, GTM, ASM, APM); please note GTM level is the minimum requirement;
• Excellent knowledge of Application Layer Traffic; HTTP, HTTPS/SSL, SIP, FTP, advanced network troubleshooting, TCP/IP protocol
• In-depth knowledge and experience of F5 BigIP Local Traffic Manager, Load Balancing, BigIP Access Policy Manager
• Excellent communication skills; you will be liaising with clients at all levels ;
• Flexible and open-minded;
• Excellent problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills;
• Positive attitude.
Please apply today by sending your CV.